Super bowl commercial are my favorite part of the super bowl. It blows my mind that a company would spend 3 million dollars on a thirty second add during the game. Then I see the stats of the game, the viewing stats. The 2011 super bowl was the most watched television program in history. Then it seems like that 3 million is probably a pretty good marketing strategy. The bad thing about the high cost is the smaller businesses really have no shot of getting an add during the game. It is one thing for Coke or Doritos to fork out 3 million, but for a small business 3 million is a lot. The commercials sure are funny though. The classes are divided up in my mind as poor, getting by, and rich. The rich can go on vacation whenever they want. They drive the nice cars and have the big houses. Getting by is my middle class, blue collar working class. If they want to take a vacation, they will need to save and plan. They have a nice house and they got rid of their bigger cars and trucks and got something with better gas milage. I don’t really know how to describe the poor class. When people think poor they think homeless. I guess sometimes when I think of poor I think of people who barely can pay the bills and are normally late when they do. They don’t take vacation because they don’t have the money. That is why education is so important now days.
No comments:
Post a Comment