Monday, May 9, 2011
May 9th 2011
Today was the last day in the class. We took our final at seven tonight. We watched DodgeBall, and had to explain the American Dream that the movie was portraying and of course we had to tie in race,class, and gender. It was a easy writing assignment, we had to only write a page. I thought the assignment was easy as a whole because I love that movie so much. I felt the hardest part was tying in the race. I did not think that the movie dealt with the race factor a whole a lot. It was more we are perfect and you are not, everyone should kill their selves to look like us. They also down play the power of females in this movie too. I hit on that in my paper.Thank you this was a wonderful class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment