Sunday, March 13, 2011
March 7th
Today in class we took our midterm exam. I guess I was a little unprepared for this test because I was unaware of the style of the test. The test itself was not that bad because I did know the topics discussed in class. I did know and understand the topics. My favorite part of the test was when we got to watch an episode of NCIS. I've said this in other posts before but you do not realize how race, class and gender issues are portrayed in everyday television shows until you actually take time to look for this topics. I guess really you could do that part of the exam on any television show out there. This is the first time I have done anything like this on an exam but it fits the class and make me more aware of race, class and gender issues that are being discussed on everyday TV shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment